November 01, 2019 - November 03, 2019
Join People to People International at the Asia-Pacific Conference in Kathmandu, Nepal when the global community will come together to celebrate "Pursuing Peace: Connecting People."
Friday, November 1, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
- 10:00 Registration
- 11:30 Visit, City Tour Nagarkot, Chandragiri.
- 15:30: Back to hotel and free time
- 18:30: Welcome reception and cultural program.
- 8:30 Registration .
- 9:00 -10:45 Opening Ceremony.
- Welcome address - Mr. Matt Goddard, Senior Vice-President, PTPI .
- Welcome address - Indra Thapa Chhetri, President, PTPI Peace Nepal.
- Introductory Remark -Asso. Prof. Dambar Bir Thapa, President, PTPI Kathmandu Nepal Chapter .
- Speakers: .
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee break .
11:00- 12:00 Presentation and discussion .
12:30 — 13:30 Lunch.
13:30-16:00 Chapter Reports/Chapter Fair .
16:00-18:00 Friendship hour .
18:00:20:30 Dinner .
Sunday, November 3, 2019
- Address by: Representative of USA .
- Address by: Representative of Taiwan (ROC).
- Address by: Representative of Japan.
- Address by: Representative of Korea.
- Address by: Representative of Bangladesh.
- Address by: Representative of Pakistan.
- Address by: Representative Mongolia .
- Address by: Representative New Zealand .
- Address by: Other countries (if any) .
- Vote of thanks and remarks Mr. Franklin Fang, Regional Chair, PTPI Asia Pacific Region
- 8:30-9:30 PTPI Asia Pacific Regional Board of Trustees Meeting
- 9:30-9:45 Tea/Coffee break
- 9:45-10:45 PTPI Asia Pacific Council Meeting
- 10:45-12:00 Concluding Session Speakers:
13:00-17:00 Sightseeing and Shopping
18:00 Back to the hotel
18:00-21:00 Farewell Dinner
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Asso. Prof. Dambar Bir Thapa, President, PTPI Kathmandu, Nepal Chapter.
- Speakers: Some representative will make evaluatory speech.
- Making announcement of the place and year for the next conference.
- Remark by Franklin Fang, Regional Chair, PTPI Asia Pacific Region.
- Concluding remark by Asso. Prof. Dambar Bir Thapa, PTPI Kathmandu, Nepal Chapter.
- Group Photo Session
- RSVP: Monday, October 28, 2019
- Final Balance Due: Monday, October 28, 2019
- Member Fees: $400.00
- Non-Member Fees: $400.00
- Deposit Amount: $0.00
ADULT TRAVEL | UPCOMING DELEGATIONS
Vietnam & Cambodia
*More Info Coming Soon*
Israel & Jordan
*More Info Coming Soon*
PTPI has selected Enriching Cultural Experiences International (ECE International) to be our licensed global travel provider, replacing our previous provider, Ambassadors Group, Inc. They will manage an extensive world-wide partnership for both student and adult travelers, to create unique and well-organized experiences that incorporate the mission set forth by U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Visit ECE International HERE