Meet the Diplomats
The Meet the Diplomats Program allows chapters to connect with international diplomats, learn about their country and culture, and engage the local community. Foreign diplomats residing in the US have the opportunity to travel outside their city of assignment and experience local life and culture.
- Three to four-day visit with chapter
- Homestay with a chapter member
- Tour of the city
- Meetings with local elected officials
- Meetings with local businesses, factories or farms
- Presentation at a college or university
- Cultural dinner
Fill out the application below.