Bring the world to your classroom!
The first step toward a more peaceful tomorrow is investing in children today. This free program offers teachers around the world resources, projects, and global connections with teachers and PTPI members to support the development of globally minded and culturally competent students.
Joining the School & Classroom Program will allow you to:
- Access a growing database of global-education resources and activity ideas
- Register for a partner class so your students can communicate, collaborate, and build friendships with students from another country and culture through pen-pal exchanges and projects
- Receive PTPI’s monthly School & Classroom Program newsletter, with examples of projects that promote cross-cultural understanding and a broader worldview, information about other PTPI programs, and links to trending headlines in global education
- Create and share resources, activities, materials, and successful projects with other educators around the world
- Submit Global Youth Murals and Poems for Peace to be shared in future PTPI publications
- Learn about how to bring PTPI programming to your school or community
- Explore additional opportunities within PTPI’s global network
- Access services and resources offered by other global organizations
- ...and much more!
If you are a teacher of students from kindergarten through university, we invite you to register
your class or youth group. After registering, you will receive information on how to access the School & Classroom Dashboard, from which you will be able to participate in the program’s many offerings.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
or +1.816.531.4701. Thank you for promoting cultural understanding and global awareness among the next generation!
“Given a chance, people will make friends across, around, over and under all the natural and man-made barriers which separate them.”
– President Dwight D. Eisenhower