The International Visitors Program provides experiences in which members of PTPI’s global chapter network can meet and experience each other’s way of life. This is done through homestays for visitors from other countries, which foster mutual understanding of each other’s culture.
Homestays offer members the opportunity to:
- Interact with chapter members in/from other countries
- Experience new countries and regional lifestyles
- Form international friendships
- Increase cultural understanding and knowledge by participating in immersive cultural activities
- Participants must be at least 18 years old if traveling alone, 15 years old if traveling in a youth group, or 10 years old when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Persons under 10 years of age may not participate in a homestay.
- A mature, responsible adult leader who is at least 25 years old must accompany youth groups between the ages of 15 and 21.
- If there are more than 10 members in a youth group, there must be at least two adult leaders.
- Participants must be members of a PTPI Chapter.
- Host families must be able to meet basic responsibilities of a homestay (lodging, food, etc).
Applications are accepted year-round. Members must log in to myPTPI
Questions? Contact email@example.com.