The Outstanding Adult Advisor Award is presented to the Adult Advisor of a PTPI Student Chapter who has excelled in the position of leadership and contributed substantially to the overall development of the chapter.
- A plaque will be awarded to the recipient.
- No more than one recipient of the Outstanding Advisor Award may be selected in any one calendar year.
- Nominations may be submitted by any current dues paying member of PTPI, and must include a description of how the nominee meets the criteria for this award, along with any applicable biographical information about the nominee.
- The same recipient may not receive the award in two consecutive years.
- Nominations for the Outstanding Advisor Award must be received at PTPI World Headquarters by April 1.