The Chapter Leadership Award is presented to a PTPI chapter officer who has excelled in a position of leadership and contributed substantially to the overall development of the chapter.
- A plaque will be awarded to the recipient.
- No more than two recipients of the Chapter Leadership Award (one each at the Community and Student levels) may be selected in any one calendar year.
- The same recipient may not receive the award in two consecutive years.
- Nominations may be submitted by any current dues paying member of PTPI and must include a description of how the nominee meets the criteria for this award, along with any applicable biographical information about the nominee.
- Nominations for the Chapter Leadership Award must be received at PTPI World Headquarters by April 1.